Monday, October 15, 2012

Crossing border to bangkok thailand

I still felt quite sick when jumping on a bus at 2am. The passengers were consolidated via different agencies with all sorts of bogus promises. No VIP bus with toilet, and the bus stopped and went several time that night.

The border opened at 7 am. The Thailand side travel agency was even less organized that we waited for 45 minutes without a good reason. I still cough bad at this time so I need to drink water while there is no toilet in the minivan.

We finally reached Bangkok and it was raining. I was too sick to escape to Chiangmai right away. So I checked in a hostel into a room with AC. I slept a few hours then got up to buy water, cold medication, and a train ticket to Chiangmai. I went back into sleeping again, then got up to the night market to get dinner. I had more sleep after the medication, and went to the night market again and saw as many people as before after midnight. One massage center had chair lined up on the street and the customers just received massage on the street.

I do not find anything particularly interesting for me to do in Bangkok.

No comments:

Post a Comment